1. Building management organizational works:
- Management of building technical documentation;
- Organization of defect elimination;
- Organization and control of technical servicing of the building.
2. Administration of contracts for public facilities and
contracts with other suppliers:
- Contract execution control;
- Cost analysis of energy resources;
- Selection of energy resource saving.
3. Communication with owners of building premises:
- Resolution of operation and economic problems;
- Organization of meetings, document management;
- Accounting for communities;
- Tax allocation;
- Debt prevention.